THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
A consumer who has concluded a distant contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point. 8.8 of the Terms and Conditions. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be made, for example:
- in writing to the address: Sikorki 17, 31-589 Krakow, Poland;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
An exemplary template of withdrawal form is included in Enclosure no 2 to the Consumer Rights Act and is additionally available on the Online Shop website in the withdrawal from the contract tab. The consumer can use the template form, but it is not obligatory.
The deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract whereby the Seller releases the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (for example the Sales Contract) - from taking the Product into possession by the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract where: (1) many Products are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part or (2) when it consists in regular delivery of Products for a definite period - from taking possession of the first Product;
- for other contracts - from the date of contract conclusion.
The right to withdraw from a distant contract is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
(1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the performance of the service that they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance of the service by the Seller;
(2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
(3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy their individual needs;
(4) in which the subject of the service is a product that is quickly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life time;
(5) in which the subject of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
(6) in which the subject of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
(7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Contract, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and which value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
(8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the Seller should come to them for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those required by the consumer, or provides products other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or products;
(9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
(10) for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
(11) concluded through a public auction;
(12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract designates a day or period of service;
(13) for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.